SERVICESWHERE WE SHINE
Field Case Management
Field Case Management (FCM) provides comprehensive services to assist employers, third party administrators and insurance carriers to bring a workers’ compensation case to resolution.
Everest Care Management’s FCM Services include:
- Four point contact with injured worker, employer, insurance carrier and medical provider within 24 hours of referral.
- An individualized case management plan is developed, including targets for return to work utilizing evidence based guidelines.
- The pre-injury job description is obtained and reviewed by the case manager and discussed with medical providers at each appointment.
- The case manager will attend all necessary appointments with medical providers and communicate the results of the appointments to the employer and insurance carrier within 24 hours.
- Goals and objectives are formulated with the inclusion of the injured worker.
- The case manager coordinates all medical treatment including physical therapy, diagnostic testing and specialist referrals.
- Return to work is coordinated by the case manager.
- Hospital/rehabilitation visits, physical therapy visits and home visits are only conducted when pre-approved.