SERVICESWHERE WE SHINE
Telephonic Case Management
Telephonic Case Management (TCM) employs the same comprehensive services as field case management services but does not include face-to-face contact with the injured worker or medical providers.
TCM services are beneficial when an employer, third party administrator or insurance carrier needs the benefit of a case manager assessment in managing the work-related injury. TCM is a cost effective solution to managing these types of claims.
Everest Care Management’s TCM Services include:
- Four point contact with injured worker, employer, insurance carrier and medical provider within 24 hours of referral.
- An individualized case management plan is developed, including targets for return to work utilizing evidence based guidelines.
- The pre-injury job description is obtained, reviewed by the case manager and made available to medical providers.
- The case manager will obtain telephone updates from all appointments with the medical providers and communicate the results of the appointments to the employer and insurance carrier within 24 hours.
- Goals and objectives are formulated with the inclusion of the injured worker.
- The case manager coordinates all medical treatment including physical therapy, diagnostic testing and specialist referrals.
- Return to work is coordinated by the case manager.