CAREERSJOIN OUR TEAM
Everest Care Management offers exciting job opportunities to experienced RN’s who possess a knowledge in workers’compensation. ECM’s case managers enjoy job flexibility, benefit from working from home and working independently. Our case management team maintains the highest level of ethics, integrity and quality standards in the industry.
As ECM expands, we are looking for experienced case managers for workers’ compensation management. ECM offers a career opportunity, not simply a job. Our case managers work directly with the company leaders. A strong support system is in place to foster workplace success.
Everest Care Management is seeking a Full-Time RN Case Manager at the following location:
RN Case Manager in Philadelphia, PA
· Unrestricted RN license in PA. RN license must be current and preferably held for over 2 years.
· RN license in NJ preferred or must apply within 30 days of hire.
· 2 years of Workers Compensation and Case Management experience preferred.
· 1 year of catastrophic care experience preferred.
· 2 years clinical experience preferred as RN required (preferably inmedical/surgical, orthopedics, neurology, ED or inpatient rehab nursing).
· Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.
Required and/or Preferred License & Certifications Include:
· Unrestricted RN license in PA required.
· NJ RN license preferred.
· CCM preferred.
· Valid Driver’s License Unrestricted.
This position is home based with localized travel within 2 hours of residence.
Candidates must be detail oriented, have good time management skills, work well independently, and have high ethical and quality values. Candidate must also pass a 7 year local, state and federal criminal background check, drug screen and driving background check. Willing to train the right candidate. Required experience may also be adjusted for the right candidate.
Duties to be performed for this position include but are not limited to:
· Assess the consumer’s traumatic injuries or illnesses, the consumer’s functionality,and identify their needs in order to develop a comprehensive case management plan defining those needs.
· Interact with the individual’s health care system, which includes physicians, family members, insurance payers, employers and ancillary healthcare providers.
· Determine specific objectives, goals, and actions to meet the consumer’s needs identified through the assessment process and document the actions and time frames necessary to accomplish those objectives, goals, and actions.
· Carry out the process of the defined case management plan activities and interventions in order to accomplish goals defined in the case management plan.
· Obtain, organize, secure, integrate, and modify resources necessary to accomplish thegoals of the consumer’s individual plan.
· Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please attach and send your resume in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
"ECM is a great company to work for encompassing honesty, quality and integrity in all aspects of the case management field. ECM appreciates and takes care of their employees so we appreciate ECM and take care of their clients."
Bonnie StallerNurse Case Manager
- Health, vision, dental care
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Short term disability
- 401K retirement
- Continuing education
- Certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Group purchasing discounts
16th Annual Workers’ Compensation Conference
News & Insights >
Holly Thompson, ECM President, participated in a panel discussion entitled ‘Best Practices in the Utilization of Case Management: Being Ethical and Effective’ with Judge David Torrey of…READ MORE