CAREERSJOIN OUR TEAM
Everest Care Management offers exciting job opportunities to experienced RN’s who possess a knowledge in workers’compensation. ECM’s case managers enjoy job flexibility, benefit from working from home and working independently. Our case management team maintains the highest level of ethics, integrity and quality standards in the industry.
As ECM expands, we are looking for experienced case managers for workers’ compensation management. ECM offers a career opportunity, not simply a job. Our case managers work directly with the company leaders. A strong support system is in place to foster workplace success.
Title: RN Case Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Everest Care Management is seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager in Pottstown, PA.
This position is home based with localized travel within 2 hours of residence.
Candidates must be detail oriented, have good time management skills, work well independently, and have high ethical and quality values. Candidate must also pass a 7 year local, state and federal criminal background check, drug screen and driving background check. Willing to train the right candidate. Required experience may also be adjusted for the right candidate.
To apply, please attach and send your resume in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details can be found below:
· Unrestricted RN license in PA required. RN license must be current and preferably held for over 2 years.
· 2 years clinical experience preferred as RN required (preferably in medical/surgical, orthopedics, neurology, ED or inpatient rehab nursing).
· 1 year of Workers Compensation and Case Management experience preferred.
Required License & Certifications Include:
· Unrestricted RN license in PA required.
· Valid Driver’s License Unrestricted.
· Assess the consumer’s traumatic injuries or illnesses, the consumer’s functionality, and identify their needs in order to develop a comprehensive case management plan defining those needs.
· Interact with the individual’s health care system, which includes physicians, family members, insurance payers, employers and ancillary healthcare providers.
· Determine specific objectives, goals, and actions to meet the consumer’s needs identified through the assessment process and document the actions and time frames necessary to accomplish those objectives, goals, and actions.
· Carry out the process of the defined case management plan activities and interventions in order to accomplish goals defined in the case management plan.
· Obtain, organize, secure, integrate, and modify resources necessary to accomplish the goals of the consumer’s individual plan.
· Other duties as assigned.
"ECM is a great company to work for encompassing honesty, quality and integrity in all aspects of the case management field. ECM appreciates and takes care of their employees so we appreciate ECM and take care of their clients."
Bonnie StallerNurse Case Manager
- Health, vision, dental care
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Short term disability
- 401K retirement
- Continuing education
- Certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Group purchasing discounts
News & Insights >
Grace Tanilli and Patty Varner, Regional Directors as well as case managers for ECM, enjoyed visiting with gentleman from our country’s past and one from…READ MORE